December 2017 Market update
- Happy Hollidays!
- The inventory of listing went down about 13% this season
- Regardless there are still plenty of buyers and showings on the homes that are for sale.
- For Buyers: There is usually an influx of listings come January so you better be prepared if you’re wanting to buy because the competition rises as well.
- For Sellers: Because there are less homes on the market during this time of year there is less competition, come January that will most likely change.
- The inventory has remained low, infact it’s down 13% compared to this time last year.
- If you are wanting to buy or sell in the next couple months make sure to reach out to us!