February 2015 Newsletter and Arizona Market Update/The Adam Lee Team
In this edition:
*** See Graphs Below ***
- Fewer homes on the market than what was being sold in January brought the absorption rate down.
- Interest rates being lower will produce a flood of buyers into the market.
- Sold to list ratio dropped. This means that homes are getting sold for less than what they are getting put on the market for.
- Now is an AMAZING time to put your homes on the market due to the low market rates. Well priced and desired homes are moving fast.
- On the buying side, you would want to consider making your offer as appetizing as possible by putting down a larger earnest deposit or not asking for sellers to pay closing costs since the inventory is low.
- The median home prices jumped up in January.
As always, thank you so much for all the referrals. Please let us know If there is anything that we can do for you.