May 2017 Market update and Newsletter
May 2017 Market Update
- INVENTORY IS STILL REALLY LOW!! I’ve been saying it for months and this month is no different. It’s fast-paced and only the prepared survive.
- Less homes were put under contract most likely because less homes are available
- For Buyers: The Feds are meeting next month to potentially raise interest rates.
- For Sellers: The market is definitely a sellers market and in most case you have more control than a buyer. I can help you utilize that to your advantage.
- Let me help you get the information so you can make a proper decisions.
I’m always here for you, your friends,and your family members. I would love the opportunity to answer any real estate related questions.