November 2014 Newsletter and Arizona Market Update/The Adam Lee Team
In this newsletter:
The number of listings increased for the month of October. Listing prices went up of what’s active. The listing prices for sold’s gone down. Absorption rate went up this month. The sold to list ratio went down and the days on market went up
- Dont’ sit on the fence.
- It’s a great time to put your home in the market.
- Price your home accordingly.
- Get your christmas decorations out to make the buyers feel at home.
- Less showings, but are very quality buyers.
- Be one of those serious buyers.
- Good opportunity to get a great deal on a property.
- Closings do fall in the month of November and December.
Thank you for all of those who have been referring us. We really appreciate it.