October 2014 Newsletter and Arizona Market Update/The Adam Lee Team
In this newsletter:
The number of listings actually went up this September. Listing prices also went up. More homes, prices go up. Absorption rate did climb up. The market itself it feels like a very slow pace right now. Putting your home for sale in the fourth quarter, is that you get a lot of potential buyers who are engaged in the market, wanting or they need to buy a home. This time is better for both sellers and buyers.
- You have to priced accordingly.
- Take great pictures of your home.
- Put a lot of information out there in the web.
- Make sure that you are serious.
- Be pre-qualified.
- Talk to us prior to going and looking.
- Amazing incentives through home builders. Make sure to get this information.
As always, if you have any further questions or you need anything else from us please let us know. we are always willing to help in any way that we can. We are true believers in getting all the information before you make a decision.
We also would like to thank our referrals as well as our servicemen and women. Have a great October.